About MLDUK Therapists
MLDUK believes that to ensure a high standard of MLD is maintained, practice should be confined to those who have undertaken or are undertaking training through the Vodder, Leduc, Földi and Casley-Smith. Membership will therefore be confined to individuals who satisfy the conditions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LYMPHOEDEMA
“Member DLT” next to an entry in the lists indicates a therapist whose MLD qualification includes DLT - Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy - and is therefore fully trained to treat people with lymphoedema.
The grades of membership for practitioners recognised by MLDUK are as follows:
- Member DLT
- A member holding full qualifications in MLD including training in DLT - Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy - in one or more of these methods.
- A member holding intermediate qualifi- cations in one or more of these methods.
- A member holding a Vodder qualification in the treatment of the face and neck
- A member who has undertaken a basic course in one or more of these methods. Not listed on this site.
- A member who has an interest in the Association and its activities. Not listed on this site.